- What type of information we collect
- How we collect your information
- How we use the information we collect
- With whom we share the information, and for what purpose
- For how long we retain the information we collect
- How do we safeguard your information
- How we use the information we collect for marketing purposes
- How to contact us
What type of information we collectWe collect two types of data and information from our users. The first type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a user(s), which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Service (“Non-personal Information“). We are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information which is being collected may include your aggregated usage information, which includes navigational and clickstream data that shows what pages are visited and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information (e.g. the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time; etc.), in order to enhance the functionality of our Service. The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information“). We collect Personal Information from your device (e.g. IP address) and information on your activity on the Service (e.g. clicks, actions, etc.) we may also collect any Personal Information you provide us in each of the following manners:
- Contact Us.When you contact us, or when we contact you, we may receive and process any personal information that you provide us. Such information, including the content of your approach, will be used for the purposes of processing and addressing your request and for our legitimate business purposes, as further described in “How we use the Personal Information we collect”.
How we collect informationWe collect information through your use of the Service. In other words, when you are using our Service, we are aware of it and may gather the information relating to such usage. We may also collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information which you provide when you communicate with us via email or other means.
- To administer and make available the Site and Services to you;
- To further develop and generally improve the Site and the Services;
- To serve you advertisements when you use our Site or Service;
- To perform a research or to conduct anonymous analytics in order to improve and customize our Service to your needs and interests;
- For validation of users as human and anti-fraud monitoring;
- To identify or authenticate your access and use of the Site;
- To support and troubleshoot our Service and to respond to your queries;
- To investigate violations and enforce our policies, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request; and
- To serve you advertisements in other sites. Some of our third-party services may collect non-identifiable information about your interaction with the Site. Such information may be used by such third parties for serving and displaying ads and offers of the Site and/or content and services offered via the Site (“Ad/s”) when you browse other websites across the web;
- Providing you with our Service;
- Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics;
How long do we retain the information we collect?We value your privacy and control over your Personal Information, and therefore you may, at any time, request to change and update it by emailing us at [email protected]. You can also request that we will correct errors or that we will erase your Personal Information (except for any data that we are required to keep under applicable laws) by emailing us at [email protected]. Please note that unless you instruct us otherwise we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Service and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
How do we safeguard and transfer your information?We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Service and your information. We and our trusted third-party provider employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of our users’ information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse our Service, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access. Since we operate globally, it may be necessary to transfer your Personal Information to countries outside the European Union. The data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the European Union − in these instances, we will take steps to ensure that a similar level of protection is given to your Personal Information. However, in which case we make sure to place all contractual safeguards (such as verification of Privacy Shield Certification) to ensure your Information is processed in a way that offers an adequate level of protection when it is shared between or among our third-party vendors. You hereby consent to transfer of your Personal Information to countries outside the European Union. If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our policy, or if any person attempted to abuse our Service or acted in an inappropriate manner, please contact us directly at [email protected].
- Access the Personal Information that we keep about you. We will need to ask you to provide us certain credentials to make sure that you are who you claim you are. If you find that the Personal Information is not accurate, complete or updated, then please provide us the necessary information to correct it.
- Contact us if you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, in case your Personal Information used for such a purpose.
- Have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority.